Gunheadman. Gunheadman.

I really do like it.

I've always wondered how cool it would be to have a superhero who can fly just by shooting his gun downwards. I like the programming, too. The art is the only problem. I think you should make a sequel with cleaner art (the red squares would be, i dunno, glowing lava pits or something). That would be awesome! :)

Kill Boe 2 Kill Boe 2

Great!

You rock! You're always underrated, but I love your stuff so much! I watched all the ways, I think my favorite was the throwing knife, lol. Great job!

Noodle responds:

I consider you an underrated artist as well. I've seen you do some really awesome things with FBF. Best of luck to you, and all your potential as an animator!

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Good job

It all works! Nice tutorial! You can make good games based on this basic stuff.

FlowerMan v.1 FlowerMan v.1

Great

This is a really cool game, really addictive. It's repetive, yeah, but really good! :D I've been wanting to know the actionscript for a game like this for a long time, where did you learn it? Anyway, nice job!

black-raven responds:

thanks for reviewing,

i learned the actionscript from everywhere, first i did the tutorials from flash, then i searched some tutorial sites, and later on i found as:main on the forum here,
i just kept on searching for solutions and if i didn't find anything i'd ask on the forum.

The Ultimate Tip Tut 2!!! The Ultimate Tip Tut 2!!!

Great tutorial!

It's all really basic, but, hey, you did say that! Great for beginners, and even some is good for advanced people! So long!

Mtypenguim responds:

Hey thanks!

Prehistoric 2 Prehistoric 2

Finally! I've been hoping you'd make a sequel to Prehistoric, cause that was my favourite game on NG. Great job. As good and better than the first one.

Buzzwerd responds:

Wow, your favorite, thanks a lot man. We'll be making much better stuff soon.

AS 2.0 For Dummies Part 1 AS 2.0 For Dummies Part 1

Cool

Good preloader. Although I know most of the stuff, you did a good job at teaching it.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Awesome!

I've been waiting for this ever since I finished world 1! I love that you kept the same style and curvy ground so that you can flip into the next ledge. Awesome.

Paint Wars Paint Wars

Fun

Love the art style and how you can paint over everything. It got really hard whenever you got to the level with two squares, two triangles, and two rectangles (where they form like... a bullet or something).

&amp;lt;Advanced Tutorial&amp;gt; <Advanced Tutorial>

I had wondered about sprites

I figured a little out on my own, but this helped me with sprites.