The Boy Who Ate his Tongue The Boy Who Ate his Tongue

Awesome

Great song! it sounds like a very simple song that's being screwed up by the player. Great for disorienting flashes.

Cebster responds:

haha yeah never thought it like that before thanks :}
also now when ever i hear it i think of that skeleton dude, pretty creepy how he grabs that ghost's hand and looks like hes going in for a shank.

been thinking about you said, wow what a crazy thought almost like the song has a life of its own and the player is trying to kill it.

Circles! Circles!

Great

I don't care what anyone else says. It's awesome. Minus one point because the "improv piano" could use a little work, but that's OK. Experimenting is a fun thing to do. Love the jazzy feel. Great song. :)

MorrowDays responds:

lolz, "improv piano" on the little computer keyboard "piano keyboard" they give you in garageband.

I can play piano pretty well, but not with one octave on the a s d f g h j k l keys!

Spinning Around the Casino Spinning Around the Casino

Nice

Good loop. I'm not always a fan of techno, but this one's got a nice and catchy tune.

The Lost The Lost

Uplifting

A wonderfully flowing piece, full of the essence of springtime.

PS. It reminds me of Merry and Pippin from Lord of the Rings! It has that sort of feeling.

Royal Secret Royal Secret

Awesome!

If I ever get the chance, I WILL use this in a flash! Amazing song! It's just so eerie and yet majestic. :) Keep up the great work!

The Last Great Khan The Last Great Khan

Nice

Great song! :)

Chux Tux Chux Tux

Great song

It sounds like it could be the soundtrack to a PIXAR movie or something. Nice!

*Angel Of Destiny* / ZeRo BaSs *Angel Of Destiny* / ZeRo BaSs

Amazing

Wonderful dance track! I'm even starting a collab around it sometime soon! Wonderful track. Love it!

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Cool

I love the original song, but I think that it put the expectations a little too high. (in other words - I like the original a little better) But I Do like how you incorporated the guitar and drums and everything. Nice job, but it could be better.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Bwoo bwoo bwooee bwoooooo.............

Nice beat. Techno/trance songs can be really fun. Nice track.