Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

Nice.

i thought this was gonna be really bad, but I was wrong. This is the best thing ever.

LL - Zombi LL - Zombi

Great

Minus one star for puppy vision, but that was funny and I know you're getting alot of crap about that so I wont go on about it. Great flash.

Will You Marry Me? Will You Marry Me?

Congratz congraz congratz!

Woohoo for MarkyLyne! Love the short, the music worked perfectly too. Great job.

MarkyLyne responds:

Cheers noxx my pal :D

Gunheadman. Gunheadman.

I really do like it.

I've always wondered how cool it would be to have a superhero who can fly just by shooting his gun downwards. I like the programming, too. The art is the only problem. I think you should make a sequel with cleaner art (the red squares would be, i dunno, glowing lava pits or something). That would be awesome! :)

Kill Boe 2 Kill Boe 2

Great!

You rock! You're always underrated, but I love your stuff so much! I watched all the ways, I think my favorite was the throwing knife, lol. Great job!

Noodle responds:

I consider you an underrated artist as well. I've seen you do some really awesome things with FBF. Best of luck to you, and all your potential as an animator!

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Good job

It all works! Nice tutorial! You can make good games based on this basic stuff.

The Boy Who Ate his Tongue The Boy Who Ate his Tongue

Awesome

Great song! it sounds like a very simple song that's being screwed up by the player. Great for disorienting flashes.

Cebster responds:

haha yeah never thought it like that before thanks :}
also now when ever i hear it i think of that skeleton dude, pretty creepy how he grabs that ghost's hand and looks like hes going in for a shank.

been thinking about you said, wow what a crazy thought almost like the song has a life of its own and the player is trying to kill it.

Circles! Circles!

Great

I don't care what anyone else says. It's awesome. Minus one point because the "improv piano" could use a little work, but that's OK. Experimenting is a fun thing to do. Love the jazzy feel. Great song. :)

MorrowDays responds:

lolz, "improv piano" on the little computer keyboard "piano keyboard" they give you in garageband.

I can play piano pretty well, but not with one octave on the a s d f g h j k l keys!

Spinning Around the Casino Spinning Around the Casino

Nice

Good loop. I'm not always a fan of techno, but this one's got a nice and catchy tune.

p_g p_g

Nice one

Great mixture of realism and impressionism.

Beach Fun Beach Fun

Hahaha

She has crabs

SilentJohn responds:

I KNEW someone was going to say that... >_<

Ninja Air-Fortress Ninja Air-Fortress

Great

It reminds me of the movie Howl's Moving Castle. Good composition, lighting, rendering... i like the effect of how the moon beams make the whole piece dynamic.